- A deposit of £200 is required to confirm your booking. This must be received within 7 days of your booking form submission and is non refundable.
- If the deposit is not received within 7 days, we will assume the booking is cancelled.
- The balance of the holiday is to be paid 10 weeks prior to your holiday. If your booking is made less than 10 weeks from the date of your holiday, the total amount will need to be paid in full.
- If payment is not received in full by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and readvertise the dates as available.
- If you cancel your booking less than 10 weeks before you holiday all moneys paid will be forfeited.
- All travel arrangements are your responsibility, we except no responsibility for delays/cancellations of ferry’s/flights or breakdowns, or any other events beyond our control.
- Under no circumstances will our liability to you exceed the total amount paid to us.
We accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property when you are at Quarry Bank Carp Pool France.
- All persons named on booking form have read and accept to abide by the rules. Breaking of the rules could lead to removal from the fishery with no refund or compensation.
- We are not liable for any loss, delay or cancellations due to; fire, storm, flood, closure of ports, roads, weather, acts of god, industrial disputes, technical problems to transport, strikes, riots, political unrest, war or any event or circumstance beyond our control.
- The lead person making the booking confirms they have the authority of all members of the group to make bookings and make payments on their behalf and everyone has read and accepted these terms and conditions including fishery rules.
- The number of people named in your group is fixed at time of booking and cannot be altered, unless agreed with us in advance before your holiday date.
- Quarry Bank Carp Pool is a fishing lake and not suitable for young children under 16. Groups bringing children do so at their own risk and they must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
- You are advised to ensure you have travel insurance, breakdown insurance and a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) for any medical emergency.
- Fishing is from Saturday to Saturday. You are not allowed on the lake before 12 noon and must depart by 10 am.
- We reserve the right to terminate your holiday immediately with no refund or compensation if we consider your behaviour is likely to cause disturbance or harm to other persons; drunken behaviour, drug use, damage to property, unacceptable handling of fish and disregard of fishery rules.
- Your enjoyment at Quarry Bank Carp Pool is most important to us. If you have any complaint during your stay please contact us immediately and we will do our very best to rectify it as soon as we can. Complaints will not be considered after the end of your holiday.