- NO KILL FISHING POLICY…..no exceptions
- No home-made boilies, only good quality branded fresh/frozen, ready-made/ preserved boilies to be used. Quest Baits recommended and available from us.
- Maximum 3 rods. No rods to be left unattended when lines are in the water
- Weigh slings, cradles, landing net and tripod supplied and must be used
- A suitable antiseptic MUST BE USED. Propolis types highly recommended as it adheres to the fish. (area needs to be dried before use of any type of antiseptic). If you don’t have any, it must be purchased from us before fishing
- MINIMUM 15/20lb MONO 0.40mm plus HIGH ABRASION RESISTANT (or you will lose fish). Recommended lines include Berkley big game, Gardener pro xm, GR60, GT80, hydrotuff
- No braid or lead core or leaders. Minimum 20″ rig tube to be used.
- Barbless hooks only. No bent hooks, long shanks. NO treble hooks.
- No bait boats allowed
- No nuts of any description
- No sacking of fish. If found in possession of one you will be asked to leave immediately
- Alcohol in moderation: drugs strictly prohibited
- No fixed leads. All leads must eject if line breaks. No back leads to be used
- No swimming or entering the lake. Do not tamper with life buoys, they are there for your own safety.
- No carp pellets or prepared particles allowed unless purchased on-site
- Lake boat for emergency use only (snagged fish/tackle). Please contact Neil or Lin who will take you out (life-jackets must be worn)
- No rubbish to be left in swims. Please use bins provided
- Do not use bankside as a toilet. If seen to be doing so, you will be asked to leave immediately without refund
- No fires. Fishing stoves only. Cigarette ends to be safely extinguished and put in bin.
- Management reserve the right to inspect rigs and equipment to check they are safe
- Please drive with consideration through the village of Adilly
- The gates to be locked at all times. No entry or exit after dark – if you need to get out please arrange with Neil or Lin beforehand, Thank you
- All cars to be parked in the area in front of the office. Management reserve the right to check all vehicles before they leave the site.
- Arrival time: from 12 noon. Departure time: before 10am
- Sorry no dogs allowed
IMPORTANT NOTES ON SAFETY
- Quarry Bank Carp Pool is not suitable for young children. We welcome anyone over the age of 16 years old.
- Danger – no climbing on rocks or trees around the lake. They could be unstable
- The lake is very deep in places – strictly no swimming or entering the water
- The banks and platforms may be slippy at times, please take care. Quarry Bank Carp Pool cannot be responsible for any accidents or injuries that may happen as a result of irresponsible behaviour
The area is tree lined and prone to be very dry during summer months. Ensure all equipment involving any naked flames or spark is fully extinguished and stored safely when not in use. Ensure all cigarette ends are fully extinguished and disposed of in bin.